OFFICE HOURS & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
MINOR HOCKEY HOURS
Monday and Tuesday - I am not available to come in at all.
I will be here for parents to pick up RIS, HCSP, Coach clinic reimbursements and for the referees to pick up their honorariums.
If you have any questions or concerns during this time please contact your Coordinator.
We may be checking emails periodically but no guarantee.
FSJ Minor Hockey
FSJMHA online registration is available on our website or if you prefer you can print your own form which can be put in the Minor Hockey Drop Box outside the office with cash or note to call for credit card or mail to:
FSJMHA Box 6356 , Fort St. John V1J 4H8
- Players MUST be registered by August 01 of the current season.
- No late registration for tryouts.
- Players trying out that are not members of FSJMHA and do not have a carded team in their home MHA may register with FSJMHA and pay the $75.00 fee/ player must be registered with their home MHA for insurance purposes until teams are picked.
- There will be no guaranteed minimum amount of tryout times.
- No guarantee of having two Competitive teams in each division.
- All teams (including Recreation) will be dependent on registered numbers/goaltenders/coaches.
DREAM LOTTERY TICKETS MANDATORY FUNDRAISER:
Proceeds from Dream Lottery go directly to ice costs.
Each recreation player must sell 1 book of 10 tickets @ $10.00 each.
Each Competitive or Development player must sell 2 books of 10 tickets @ $10.00 each.. Players who do not sell their tickets will pay $100.00 or $200.00 extra for registration.
Tracker tryouts August 24
Tryouts will start September 4 - Atom/PW/BT
Recreation Atom, Peewee, Bantam, Midget & female will begin after tryouts. Date TBD.
Evaluate Novice players October 9 - 12
Novice Team ice times begin October15
Initiation 5 & 6 begin October 16
Learn to Play begins November 19