NEBC U15 TRACKERS TRYOUT INFORMATION
Registration deadline: July 31, 2022
The 2022/2023 NEBC U15 Trackers Camp will be held: Friday August 26 through Sunday August 28.
Please check www.fsjminorhockey.ca for all updates. Information under Trackers Tab.
Registration for FSJ Minor Hockey members (online):
- Can be completed on fsjminorhockey.ca under the registration tab on the home page. From there click on the U15 Trackers Division. There will be a link to our Ramp page there for Minor Hockey Registration and links to the Camp Registration Form.
- Tryout fee and FSJMHA registration is $585.00 (total)
- If player is released from Trackers tryouts, he or she is then eligible to participate in the U15 Tier 2 tryouts at no further cost.
- Team fee for the season for U15 Trackers will be $6500.00 for the season paid in increments.
Registration for non FSJ Minor Hockey members:
- Register with your Home MHA, this is for insurance purposes with Hockey Canada.
*Participants not registered with home MHA will not be eligible for tryouts*
- Go to fsjminorhockey.ca
- Complete the Trackers Registration and Credit Card Authorization Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryout fee for Non FSJMHA members is $160.00. (not e-transfer for this fee).
NEBC U15 Trackers Team fee: $6500.00 for season (pending League placement.)
If you do not E-transfer make Cheques payable to: NEBC U15 Trackers or send in CC information.
- Entire amount can be prepaid by E-transfer or cheque, or CC if that is your preference.
- Installments: ALL installment cheques MUST be written and handed in to the Minor Hockey office by October 01.
- If you prefer to use a credit card the number can be kept on file at the Minor Hockey office and amounts will be processed on the dates below. There is a 2% fee for using credit card (amount we are charged).
- October 01: $1600.00
- November 15: $1225.00
- December 15: $1225.00
- January 15: $1225.00
- February 15: $1225.00
- Any funds remaining at end of season are not refundable.
- Hockey bag provided for new players only - returning players will use previous season bag unless it needs replacing.
- Team gloves, pant covers will be provided.
- White Helmet to be supplied by player.
- Fees cover hotel and meal costs, travel to and from games, while participating in league games, tournaments and any Championship games.
Raffle Ticket Fundraiser - mandatory volunteer blocks to sell Raffle tickets to help offset team costs.