COACH SELECTION FOR REP TEAMS 2016/2017 SEASON
Coach Applications can be located on the FSJ website www.fsjminorhockey.ca and on the bulletin board outside the Minor Hockey office located in the Pomeroy Sport Centre.
All applications must be returned to the FSJ Minor Hockey office by May 30 via fax, scan, email, dropbox (located outside the Minor Hockey office) or mail. Coach interviews and coach selection will be done after players are down to remaining 20 players. All coaches applying will work together as a unit in conjunction with the Rep Directors for player evaluations and team selection. Coach applicants will not be on ice helpers or evaluators of their own child’s Division.
All coach applicants within one Division will meet and pick twotournaments to apply for upcoming seas
• one Executive member will be part of meetings concerning team selection
o all on ice help must have current criminal record check
• coaches who have applied must assist in conductingtryouts in a Division they are not applying for
o a tryout package & guidelines will be given to coach to follow
• evaluators will use formal evaluations provided by FSJ Minor Hockey
• player selection will be based on evaluation and presented to competitive directors for approval
o if there is player conflict, other executive members will be put in place
o player evaluation ranking will be available upon request of parent
o coach may pick final forward and defense player; if they are not within player evaluations the coach must provide information to support his request
• final 20 will be posted on the website
• final exit interviews will be done with coach and one executive member
Any questions please contact the FSJ Minor Hockey office.
Thank – you,
Fort St. John Minor Hockey
FSJ Minor Hockey Office:Box 6356 Fort St. John, BC V1J 4H8 (250) 787-7133 Fax (250) 787-7134Pomeroy Sports Centre, 9324-96th Street
Fort St. John Trackers are looking for applications for a Head Coach for the 2016/2017 season.
Any takers please contact Brant Leer firstname.lastname@example.org