Non-Member Registration info for Taylor & Clearview
NON-MEMBER REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR TAYLOR AND CLEARVIEW
Parents - the registrars appreciate the extra steps that you will have to take to register your child.
Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions, contact your home registrar.
Information for FSJMHA programs is all on www.fsjminorhockey.ca
- Must play in their home boundary, FSJ will not be transferring players in for U11 Development from either Taylor or Clearview.
Female U13 players may play integrated in their home MHA, but FSJMHA is hoping to have a U13 recreation female team in FSJ. Female players are allowed to transfer to play female only.
- Taylor will be hosting a U13 recreation team that will participate in NERHL.
- Players from Taylor wishing to tryout must pre-register with Taylor and then they can go to FSJ website and click on tab for U13 Rep A which will take you to the U13 non FSJMHA member form.
- If Taylor player is not chosen for the U13 Tier 2 or U13 Tier 3 carded team, they will return to their home MHA and play recreation.
- FSJMHA will not register U13 recreation players from Taylor.
- Clearview has declared no team in category for U13 recreation.
- U13 recreation players wishing to come to FSJMHA must contact Clearview Minor Hockey registrar for more information on how to pre-register and transfer to FSJ.
- Clearview registrar will send us players name and contact information and FSJ registrar will send forms and information.
- Players from Clearview wishing to tryout must pre-register with Clearview and then can go to FSJ website and click on tab for U13 Rep A which will take you to the U13 non FSJMHA member form, fill it and the credit card authorization out for the tryout fees and email to email@example.com (e-transfer not available)
U15 and U18 Recreation Players
- Taylor and Clearview have both declared no team in category for U15 and U18 recreation.
- Players wishing to come to FSJMHA for U15 or U18 recreation must pre-register with their home MHA registrar and FSJMHA will initiate a transfer for the players.
- FSJ registrar will then contact the parents and send forms to parent.
- Once paperwork has been completed and returned with payment to FSJMHA we will initiate the player transfer.
U15 and U18 Tryouts for Tier 2 or Trackers
- Pre-register with your home MHA.
- Once you have done that go to fsjminorhockey.ca
- Click the Division you are wishing to participate in. example U15 Rep and click tab
- Click U15 non FSJMHA member tryout form.
Fill out the form and credit card authorization for the tryout fee and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (e-transfer not available)